Celebrating farm life through your eyes
The commonly portrayed view of farming and agriculture through much of the media in recent years has been one of drama or gloom - either hazed by the dust of drought or submerged beneath swelling floodwaters.
It follows on from the success of the inaugural conference and photography competition in 2010, which had 265 entries. Our focus is on broadening the understanding of agricultural health, well-being and safety.
- Entries closed Wednesday 1st August, 2012
- Open, Secondary & Primary School Student Categories
- Judged by renowned photographers David Fletcher, Jill Frawley and ASTW Travel Photographer of the Year , Ewen Bell
- Photography Exhibition displayed at Hamilton Art Gallery from 29th August – 14th October, 2012
- Winners to be announced at the Conference Welcome Reception on Monday 17th September, 2012
- Cash prizes for winning entries, Ewen Bell’s “Photography for Travellers” book to be won and school-based prizes, including opportunity to compete for the Art4Agriculture Archibull Prize
- Download the Photography competition information poster [PDF 1.1mb]