Terms and conditions 2012
Please note the competition has now closed.
- The photography competition is free and open to all.
- All entries must be received by Wednesday 1st August, 2012
- Only one entry will be permitted in each eligible theme and category.
- Only photos not previously entered in a photography competition may be submitted.
- Photos must be submitted digitally on a CD/USB drive with an entry form.
- All photos must be accompanied by:
i. A brief title/caption (20 words or less)
ii. An explanation of how the photo fits the theme (100 words or less)
- The winning photograph will be considered by the judges to best represent each category. The judges’ decision is final.
- Winners will be announced and prizes awarded at the National Centre for Farmer Health Conference Welcome Reception to be held at The Hamilton Art Gallery on Monday 17th September, 2012. Time to be advised.
- A People’s Choice award will also be decided at the Reception.
- Entries will be on display at The Hamilton Art Gallery from August 29th – October 14th 2012 then a further two weeks in the Hamilton Base Hospital foyer.
- Winning photos will be displayed on our website photo gallery and published in the Hamilton Spectator.
- All photographs submitted as entries to the competition must be an original work and must not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party. Entrants will retain ownership of copyright in their photographs. By entering this competition, each entrant allows the NCFH a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide perpetual licence to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, broadcast and communicate to the public their photographs in all forms of media including, but not limited to, a book. Where possible the photographer will be acknowledged. By entering this competition you agree to the conditions of entry.
- The NCFH reserves the right to refuse or not display an entry.
- Greatest care will be taken with all entries but no responsibility accepted for loss or damage.
- Employees (and immediate family of employees) of the NCFH are not eligible to enter this competition.