Business Traineeship – Hamilton
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with National Centre for Farmer Health based at Western District Health Service are looking for an enthusiastic, well presented and motivated individual to join their administration team in Hamilton.
Trainees in Business will learn to undertake a range of duties to contribute to the smooth operation of the administration activities within the organisation.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering a high level of Customer Service and Reception via phone, email and / or in person
- Word processing, filing, data entry and mail outs
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail
- Operation of office equipment such as photocopiers, facsimile machines, switchboards, computers
- Assisting other team members with projects and events
The Successful applicant shall:
- Possess a positive and professional attitude in dealing with a broad range of clientele
- Demonstrate attention to detail and desire to learn
- Have a practical knowledge of computers and Microsoft Suite
- Have good verbal and written skills
- Be able to work autonomously, as part of a team and always maintain confidentiality
To view the position description click here:
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 22nd February 2019
Making a difference to farmers’ lives
Western District Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has a commitment to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander, their families and communities and encourages them to apply. This organisation promotes the safety and wellbeing of children from culturally, linguistically diverse and aboriginal backgrounds and those with a disability.
Hamilton, located 3.5 hours from Melbourne, is the hub of a large agricultural region and the centre of the shire for business, commerce, education, health, cultural and recreational facilities. The National Centre for Farmer Health is a partnership between Western District Health Service a leading Sub-Regional referral centre and Deakin University.