Funded to 30/08/2020
Closing Date: Sunday 5 January 2020
Proposed Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 13 January 2020
The National Centre for Farmer Health is a university research, service delivery and education centre that provides national leadership to improve the health and wellbeing of farmers, their families and rural communities across Australia. The Centre is a partnership between Western District Health Service and Deakin University and is based in Hamilton, Western Victoria.
The vision of the National Centre for Farmer Health is to make a difference to farmers’ lives.
You will be working alongside experienced, passionate leadership peers who are true to our values of Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Empathy.
About the Role
The NCFH is rebuilding the www.farmerhealth.org.au website. The rebuilding of the site will be undertaken by external contractors accessed via a tender process. We require a Project Manager to be responsible for the day to day coordination, implementation, execution and completion of the new website project for the National Centre for Farmer Health (NCFH) ensuring consistency with the project governance, organisational strategy, commitments and goals.
Experience You Will Bring
- Tertiary Qualifications and/or significant experience in an appropriate discipline such as web development/project management.
- At least two years of project management experience
- A thorough knowledge of website development including a range of CMS platforms
- Proven experience working with project teams and creating harmonious working relationships
- Experience with project management tools and spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability in critical thinking and problem solving skills with a solutions-oriented mindset to ensure the project success
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills of a high order
- Great communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- High level computer skills with proficiency in the use of MS Office applications
- Experience in complexity and balancing competing demands
- Experience in the Health sector.
- Experience in rural health/ agriculture
We can offer
- Opportunity to work as part of a high-functioning, committed team
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to active social club, discounted gym membership and employee assistance program
- Professional development opportunities
Western District Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has a commitment to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander, their families and communities and encourages them to apply. This organisation promotes the safety and wellbeing of children from culturally, linguistically diverse and aboriginal backgrounds and those with a disability.
Hamilton, located 3.5 hours from Melbourne, is the hub of a large agricultural region and the centre of the shire for business, commerce, education, health, cultural and recreational facilities. The National Centre for Farmer Health is a partnership between Western District Health Service a leading Sub-Regional referral centre and Deakin University. Visit Hamilton