- While the information on Farmer Health has been researched, reviewed and presented with all due care, the content is provided for general education and information only.
- Information on Farmer Health is not intended to replace medical advice from a health professional.
- Farmer Health does not accept any liability for any error or omission, injury, expense, loss or damage incurred by you, or another party, as a result of you using or relying on any information contained on the Farmer Health website or any linked website.
- All users are urged to seek advice from a qualified health care professional for diagnosis, treatment and answers to their medical questions.
- While the information on this site has been produced with all due care, Farmer Health does not warrant or represent that the information is free from errors or omission.
- While the information is considered to be true and correct when published, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. The information may change without notice.
- Farmer Health is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored by a user.
- Farmer Health publishes links to external sites at its sole discretion, including links posted by users, which are subject to moderation.
- Farmer Health is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content on external sites.
- It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external web sites.
- Farmer Health reserves the right to remove user-posted links for any reason, at any time, with or without notice to the user.
Last updated: 5th March, 2020